Well, that sure feels good to say! Hopefully one day I can say, that our IPO is next week, but I won’t get ahead of myself. I can dream big though. Any good stalkers out there probably already easily figured this out, but the last few weeks I have been working like crazy building a brand Web site, blog, social media accounts, etc. for my new business, EuropeItinerary.com!
It is a project I am SO excited about. The company will provide personalized Eurotrip planning services based on people’s specific travel preferences, budget, travel style, must-dos and must-sees, and more. After helping several people plan European vacations, I realized all the time that goes into organizing how to see all these places in an allotted amount of time within a particular budget. Trains, planes, hotels, where to eat, what to see… it’s a lot to think about. While some people (like myself) find trip planning to be half the fun, others rather just get there and enjoy themselves. I’m here for group B.
There is still much to be done, like finalizing major aspects of the business model. I’m also looking forward to a huge Web site overhaul from a generous designer in the upcoming months. However, today I am just really excited to finally reveal to y’all what I’ve already created. I’d love it if y’all would check out the pages and follow along!
- EuropeItinerary.com : dedicated homepage to find out more about my company’s trip planning services
- Pinterest boards : Get inspired for your European adventure by browsing incredible travel photos by country. Follow your favorite countries and more!
- Europe Awaits : A new travel blog covering all aspects of European travel. I haven’t been everywhere (yet), so I’m looking for contributors. You can contribute posts that you’ve already published on your blog, or original content. Looking for information on places, events, hotels, festivals, packing, and more! Please email submissions europeitinerary (at) gmail (dot) com. An author description will be given along with link backs to your blogs and social media sites.
- Facebook : Find latest updates from us and travel deals.
- Twitter: News from all over the travel industry, special deals, and more.
Lastly, if you know someone (or a group) looking to come to Europe that needs help planning, I’m looking for a couple of people to provide these services for free. All I ask in return is a testimonial for my new Web site. Please forward this information on to anyone who might be interested.